Home » » My BackTrack 5 R3 64-bit Cycle Process

My BackTrack 5 R3 64-bit Cycle Process

New released of BackTrack Linux is BackTrack 5 R3 and still same as before about their window manager either KDE or GNOME and architecture 32-bit or 64-bit.

This is first time i download BackTrack 64-bit and will try newest BackTrack release. I will provide BackTrack 5 R3 64-bit cycle process from very beginning.

3.02 AM ---> Burning ISO file to DVD
3.45 AM --->Booting BackTrack in order to install and take a look
4.36 AM --->Finish installing
 Cost me nearly 1 hour because of problem with installing boot loader.I have two hardisk(not partition) and wrong selecting the hardisk.So, i re-install..LOL
5.13 AM --->Come back to BackTrack then update & upgrade

Tweak and customize my BackTrack 5 R3

Also install some tools for work and need. etc: flash player

0 comments:

Post a Comment