Home » » Checking For Virus On My Computer

Checking For Virus On My Computer

6.27AM im start checking for virus because my computer might infected by virus due my brother attach a pendrive to my pc.

Im doing this through manual and traditional method(i like most and i ensure it) than using anti-virus which "straight-foward based" also need to be paid for full checking. This is bad for me,i prefer not to spend my money to it.

How about download it and which come including the crack or key,serial for period of time? No, i dont want to support "planter". They often "plant" the virus on crack.exe file. It also cant be trusted because not come directly from official site. Mean user as "planter" also put the virus(mostly backdoor) into it.

I will keep posting about this activity. So, stay tuned and i will provide with useful information for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment