Home » » Sup3rc0w Rules

Sup3rc0w Rules

#POST COMMENT
1- Comment should be related with the blog post. Other will removed.
2- If not related,please mail me=kacts00@gmail.com[Yoo Mee]
3- Use appropriate word.
4- Admin have right to remove comment.

#MAILING
1- My mail to contact=kacts00@gmail.com[Yoo Mee]
2- You can mail me for anything just DONT spam.
3- Admin have right to not reply unrelated "business"
4- [Related]=blog post [Not Related]=mail 

#STREAMYX ACCOUNT

I ONLY & JUST paste valid dump of Streamyx account. "VALID" mean is usable. I already post about terminology i used. Dont want double post. Please use search box. Again, dont force,blame me. Sorry again.

I make a rule:
1-Dont bug me telling account is not working coz i not gonna check it. I cant DC mine
2-For some related cases,please use comment form first rather than mail me.
3-
4-N/A
5-N/A

Related search:    
"Rules [Spotted] 001 (Streamyx Account)"
"Streamyx Account Rules"
"sup3rc0w rules"
"Streamyx Account Not Working"
"Account Streamyx Tak Jadi"

2 comments: