Home » » Sup3rc0w Report From YouTube

Sup3rc0w Report From YouTube

DOOM!! what an hell day to me and my blog. But maybe it just a beginning. Some more desperate action will be taken. I know the reason and i keep asking my self "why". It just for sharing purpose. I love to share with other. Nothing secret between me and my readers. Why share? This suit your answer well "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET: NO TRUST NO OFFENSE"

I never experienced this before so like my first time, i snap it then upload to my blog. So some people can learn. Not just to jerk me :D

Here first warning message i got: This happen 14.5.2014(Wednesday)

Sup3rc0w  YouTube Report

Sup3rc0w YouTube Account Noticed
WTH!! That just some bit of information. Useful one. I keep u noted. Thanks

Related search:    
"Sup3rc0w YouTube Warning"
"YouTube Warning Message"
"YouTube Violation Warning Message"
"YouTube Account suspended"
"Streamyx Account On Facebook YouTube Warning"

0 comments:

Post a Comment