Home » » SEO My Blog sup3rc0w

SEO My Blog sup3rc0w

Now what the next part is SEO-ing my blog. I found this template(johny super prett) currently im using is not really good SEO blogger template. The template i used before iGammer is more SEO-ing.. What to do, i already tweak and edit this blogger template a much a lot.

There is no turning back. Also i dont like much blog who change a lot of template. It confusing the readers. Let hope this template(johny super prett) can appear as loong in sup3rc0w.

Related search:
" SEO my blogger"
" Blogger SEO my blog"
" Good SEO for my blog"
" Turn existing blogger template into SEO template"
" Increase SEO of my blog"
" Make my blog SEO friendly"

Well. the SEO process on sup3rc0w with template "johny super prett" is begin!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment