Home » » Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Crash Need Reinstall Windows

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Crash Need Reinstall Windows

Non-stop problem with computer. This post i wrote on my BackTrack. Cant using my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit because of dumping error and blue screen error. This might be causing from virus or hardware fault. My hardisk start makin weird noises. What going to do? Most important backup is my firefox bookmark. How to get it from BackTrack?

Related search:    
"Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Crash Need Reinstall Windows"
"My Windows 7 Ultimate Crashed"
"Dump error on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit"
"Need reinstall windows 7 ultimate 64-bit"
"Blue Screen on windows 7 ultimate 64-bit"

I need to make bootable pendrive and reinstall Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit again. This might be a few hours or couple days to finish all of it. Cant do blog until all fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment