Home » » sup3rc0w Ads Placement Finish

sup3rc0w Ads Placement Finish

Whoaa!!! My pc clock now show 5.56AM and i from 2.20AM start editing my template on sup3rc0w. My setting is only about template which about ads placement. My ads are from Google AdSense and Nuffnang. Happy to get their ads working n sup3rc0w even still not getting any $ from them both :(

Here my screenshot of my blog:

sup3rc0w new look on 4.5.2013


Related search:
" sup3rc0w ads complete"
" sup3rc0w ads placement on new template"
" Finish editing template for ads"
" Good ads placement on blogger"
" Make blogger template ads friendly"

What to do now is solat then sleep. I need to wake up on about 10AM. Might by a call from my instructor. Get ready to work. Solat > smoke > drink > sleep. Set alarm to 9.45AM ready for on-call job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment