Blog Archive

Home » » Orbit Downloader With Ads

Orbit Downloader With Ads

Orbit Downloader as my best download manager application now adding ads in their program. Orbit Downloader seen adding the banner in their application in the left side. For me, this is a it annoying but their message is providing you information. Have a own reason for this new "features" in Orbit Downloader 4.1.0.7

Still i with my choice to claim Orbit Downloader is top Download Manager ever for Microsoft Windows. There is no such Orbit Downloader in Linux .

See here what i mean:

Orbit Downloader Version 4.1.0.7 Version with banner feature


Now, the always banner is about online game "Spirit Tales".. Or have u played that game already then Orbit is turn wrong banner for you :D

p/s: How to remove the banner?

1 comments:

  1. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me ! I will post a
    link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful
    Orbit Downloader

    ReplyDelete