Blog Archive

Home » » Google Adsense On sup3rc0w

Google Adsense On sup3rc0w

Whoahh.. Now sup3rc0w haing an ads from Google Adsense. After 3 or 4 times resubmit an to get approval from Google, sup3rc0w.blogspot.com was approved. The reason what Google Adsense not approve sup3rc0w is about the content/post. I was try to seek the for the solution and now, i found it.

Google Adsense disapprove my application because of my "sensitive information content" what i post about the bugs or vulnerability of the web. Now, i set that post as a drive and planning to backup them to my computer.

This is a screenshot taken about the problem i got from Google Adsense:

Google Adsense disapproved


It so sad and scary picture of my blog. But, after contact Google Adsense, sup3rc0w was approved and sup3rc0w.blogspot.com giving approval to put adsense ads.

This is adsense ads on superc0w.blogspot.com:

Google adsense on sup3rc0w.blogspot.com with 3 ads from adsense

0 comments:

Post a Comment