Blog Archive

Home » » sup3rc0w Super Pageviews Singe Post

sup3rc0w Super Pageviews Singe Post

This is a record, or may i called a history in sup3rc0w blog. I just got 7K pageviews for single post. This is so amazing for me yet inspiring me to keep blogging on sup3rc0w.blogspot.com.

Yes, i learn about SEO and i read much2 more articles on the internet. I keep note every article i read. Thank you for inspiring me. I got some nerves to put more effort. Thanks for Google.com and all the reader from all country to support me.

Here is my "triumph" post screenshot:

sup3rc0w 7K post view


7K pageviews with single post maybe does not make sense but this is my new achievement and my history in 5 years experience in blogging. Again, i please to say thank to Google.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment